Discover inspiring hotel concepts and the seven essential components to reinvent your hotel.
Technology, changing consumer behaviour and deregulation are challenging hospitality at its core. What’s more, these trends have been accelerated by the coronavirus pandemic, and are forcing hoteliers to review the fundamentals of their value proposition. How to reinvent/transform your hotel offer after the crisis? How to unlock new areas of growth? And how to promote a coherent and compelling guest experience?
Often, the answer to these questions is putting in place an effective hotel concept.
But what exactly is a hotel concept? How do you create one? And how do you implement it?
Drawing on our successful Hotel Concept Handbook – resulting from a collaboration with EHL (Ecole hôtelière de Lausanne) – we will share with you inspiration and practical advice to (re)invent your hotel.
In this insight-packed webinar you will:
- Learn about the 7 components (of the Hotel Concept Framework) that are part of every great hotel concept
- Discover exclusive examples of successful hotel brands – from a Japanese hotel that doubles as a fashion label to a Parisian Café that produces its own music
- Find out how you can not only adapt your hotel to the latest trends, but become a trendsetter yourself
- Get the chance to ask questions about your hotel to Creative Supply’s expert team
Whether your objective is to reinvent your hotel from top to bottom or simply to broaden your knowledge, this session will give you ideas and motivation to build or improve your hotel concept.
17:05 Global inspirations and best practices for your hotel
17:35 Plenary discussion and closing
Who is it for?
- Hotel Managers
- Marketing and Communication Managers
- Entrepreneurs in the hospitality industry
Founder & CEO, Creative Supply
Youri Sawerschel is a Branding Expert and Founder of Creative Supply, a branding agency present in Zurich and Paris. Solicited for his creative thinking skills, Youri has been involved with projects focused on creating, launching and managing brands in Europe, China and the Middle East. He has worked with brands as diverse as Kempinski Hotels, UBS, EPFL and Mondelez. Youri is also the author of dozens of articles on the topics of brand strategy and entrepreneurship and is a lecturer at ESSEC Business School in Paris, at EHL (Ecole hôtelière de Lausanne) and at Geneva School of Business (HEG).