Who we are
Creative Supply is a creative consultancy building brands for the future. We bring together strategy and creativity to help companies grow and reach their brand’s full potential. From global industry shapers to disruptive start-ups, visionary leaders partner with us to shape a vision for their brand and translate it into unique customer experiences, both online and offline.
What we are looking for
- 5+ years of professional experience in UI/UX design and building people-centric digital experiences.
- Experienced in creating interface concepts, handling client facing-workshops, prototyping iteratively and working on a project basis with deadlines and high-quality deliverables
- Full proficiency in using prototyping tools such as Axure, Figma, InVision Studio, Adobe XD
- Proven user research and UI/UX design skills and knowledge, and awareness of the latest UX design trends
- Advanced degree/specialization in UI/UX Design, Human-Computer Interaction Design or similar.
- Strong self-discipline with a high design sensitivity and a passion for details and quality
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills as well as strong interpersonal and organizational skills
- Team player with a positive attitude
- Fluency in English. French, and/or German a (real) plus.
What you’ll do
You will be responsible for building exceptional and unique customer experiences for our amazing clients from different industries. You will lead the UX design throughout the phases of a digital project, from conceptualization to prototyping to final UX design delivery.
- Gather UX-related data insights to use for strategy & creative development.
- Ideation and creation of UI/UX design deliverables: Sitemaps, user flows, wireframes, prototypes.
- Fully develop and lead UX-related client presentations and workshops
- Communication and collaboration with design and account teams to understand client needs and propose best-in-class solutions
What you’ll get
- Exposure to high-profile projects in Switzerland and Europe
- Collaboration with experts in their fields
- Possibility to work remotely from Zurich, Geneva, London, Paris, or Milan (TBD)
- The benefit of working in a fast-moving company with a flat hierarchy and an entrepreneurial spirit
The next step
Does this sound like something you want to be part of? If you are up for the challenge, drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org – Send over your CV, some of your previous work and a few words about why you think Creative Supply is the right fit for you.