Brand storytelling workshop
Everybody is talking about business storytelling. But what does it really mean? Why does it matter? And more importantly, how do you create a strong story for your business? With our unique workshop, you will be able to learn all about “brand story making”. And try your hand at it, too.
Designed for people with no creative or marketing background, this workshop is the indispensable programme to master the art – or is it a science? – of storytelling. It focuses on the use of storytelling as a strategic tool to position a brand in the marketplace. You will discover how companies such as Moleskine, Shinola and Freeletics build powerful narratives. Using our Brand Story Canvas, you will learn how to construct a compelling brand story. The canvas is a powerful tool we developed to elevate the brand stories of our clients. Our brand storytelling approach is used with clients such as EPFL, Mondelez, Swisscom and taught at leading business schools such as Essec Business School and Ecole hôtelière de Lausanne. The programme mixes formal presentations and interactive sessions to ensure peer-to-peer learning. Plenty of networking opportunities are provided.
Whom is it for?
- Company directors
- Marketing and Communication Directors
- Head of Business Unit
- Understand the strategic role of storytelling in brand building
- Learn about the 7 fundamental elements of a strong brand story
- Master the mechanisms of storytelling by analysing and deconstructing the brand stories of leading brands
- Develop and structure a complete brand story using the Brand Story Canvas™
- Understand the link between brand story and editorial content
- See exclusive case studies from both B2C and B2B brands
- Receive by email all workshop materials (incl. trend report, case studies and tools)
- Network with like-minded individuals who want to take their organisation or startup to the next level
The brand storytelling workshop can last half a day or a full day. It takes place at the location of your choosing. It is designed for 6 to 24 participants to allow for individual questions and interactions.
Join hundreds of professionals who trust our branding insights