B2B branding workshop
B2B branding is no longer just about technical brochures and trade show booths. It is about engaging with your customers’ emotions – beyond facts and figures – to create ongoing relationships based on common values and knowledge sharing. Our B2B branding workshop gives you the insights, the mindset and the tools to turn your business into a B2B star.
We have drawn on our experience working for organisations like ABB, Cemex and EPFL to develop the ultimate B2B branding programme. Designed for people with either a technical or commercial background, this workshop is the indispensable programme to master the essentials of B2B marketing. The programme mixes formal presentation and interactive sessions to ensure peer-to-peer learning. Plenty of opportunities for networking are also provided.
Typical programme schedule (based on a 1-day workshop)
|Introduction||Workshop agenda, participant introduction session|
|B2B branding trends||The changing context of B2B marketing. The pitfalls to avoid and the opportunities to seize.|
|Industry case studies||Analysis of leading B2B companies, big and small, brand building strategies|
|B2B Branding model||A structured approach to build a sustainable B2B brand – from strategy to implementation|
|Conclusion||Key learnings summary and farewell|
Who is it for?
- Company directors
- Marketing and Communication Directors
- Head of Business Unit
- Learn the key difference between B2C and B2B branding
- Learn about the key trends and drivers impacting B2B businesses
- Discover the 6 steps to achieve brand leadership
- See exclusive case studies from B2B brands such as Schindler, GE and Kuka
- Receive by email all workshop materials (incl. trend report, case studies and tools)
- Network with like-minded B2B executives who want to make a difference
The B2B workshop can take place over either half a day or one full day, and can be delivered at any venue of your choosing. It is designed for 6 to 24 participants to allow for individual questions and interactions.
Join hundreds of professionals who trust our branding insights